- Miu Miu Glittered Cap Toe Oxford in dark blue, $650 at Barneys
- Alexander Wang Ingrid Crocodile-Embossed Oxford in almond,
- Cole Haan LunarGrand Wingtip in ivory suede/larkspur, $198
- Dieppa Restrep Joe Two-Tone Mirror Oxfords, now $169 at Bird
- Opening Ceremony Contrasting Lace-Up Oxfords in off white/silver, $395
- Cheap Monday Go Oxford, $156 at Article&
- Rachel Comey Acker Derby in natural,
- Dolce Vita Oryan in black, $159
- Rober Clergerie Roele Oxford in navy, $750 at Creatures of Comfort
- Topshop Kathy Woven Pointed Lace Ups in burgundy,
- Pixie Market Sude Crystal Brogues, $228
Spring. Has. Sprung. But you know this time of year can be a fickle beast with spells of rain and temps that span 30 degrees in a day. You're ready to say bye-bye to boots, but not quite yet saluting sandals. Enter the oxford—or brogue, or derby, or whatever you want to call the boyish lace-ups that are definitely shoes and not sneakers. With slouchy boyfriend jeans or a spring dress, they offer enough edge—and foot protection!—to get you between seasonal extremes.
This season's interpretations include leg-flattering nude leather options, like Alexander Wang's crocodile-embossed version, and lots of plays on metallic, including Cheap Monday's mirrored rendition. Click through our gallery for a take on the shoe for every style, from glam glittery to quirky polka dot hole-punched to hippie woven.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]