Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· The Gowanus Whole Foods Will be Topped With a Rooftop Farm
· The 38 Essential NYC Shopping Experiences, Spring 2013
· The Party's Still Going at the Rent the Runway Sample Sale
· Where to Shop H&M's Conscious Exclusive Collection
· The Leggings That'll Make You Forget Lululemon
· Boxes Upon Boxes of Buckled Shoes at the Roger Vivier Sale
· The Final Round! Is The West Village or Soho More Stylish?