Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tips for tomorrow's Roger Vivier sample sale [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Antique shop The Lively Set closing after almost two decades [DNAinfo]
· The Jeffrey Fashion Cares benefit raised $800M [WWD]
· Checking in on Williamsburg's Salvation Army demolition [Brownstoner]
· Vans launched a summer collection that's a Hawaiian shirt tribute [Complex]
· A history of U.S. presidents' off-duty style [The Daily Beast]
· Shortlist Media is launching fashion and beauty platform [WWD]