Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Topshop '60s Oval Sunglasses,
- Zara Coat, $159
- Diana Broussard Nate Necklace, $315 at Fivestory
- Thakoon Open Weave Shift Dress, $1,420 at Bird
- Valextra Medium Isis Tote, $3,450 at Barneys
- Salvatore Ferragamo Susette Mid Heel Pumps in nero, $495 at Blo
- Pixie Market Chic Black Diamond Dress, $129
- Lizzy Fortunato Crescent Silhouette Necklace, $150 at Muleh
We're even closer to Sunday's Mad Men season six premiere and to celebrate, we're taking a look at Megan's style. Completely current—er, with the times of the show—the actress/model/former-receptionist/wife always wears the latest styles. Her look is heavy on shift dresses, turtlenecks with minis, low block heel shoes, no-fuss accessories, and clean lines all around. Click through our slideshow above for a cheat sheet on Megan's style.
· Mad Men Is Back on Sunday! Get Betty's Look for the Premiere [Racked NY]