Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Seth Sobek Zero 20 clutch, $760
- Mawi Spike necklace with blue crystals, $740
- Wanderluster Amargosa necklace, $265
- Wanderluster Reversible Amaranth necklace, $195
- Lady Grey Vex collar, $275
- Maria Black Gold Nancy bracelet, $220
- Lady Grey Trapezium ring, $230
- Seth Sobek Zero 26 backpack, $790
- TL180 striped mini zip clutch, $375
- Benoit Missolin bunny ears, $195
- Chromat underwire bralette, $238
The online retailer Anthem Wares has been doing a pretty good job or cornering the up-and-coming luxury designer market since in its short life so far on the internet. They've brought the party to New York City once before in the form of a sample sale, and now they're returning with a pop-up shop.
Debuting on Thursday May 2nd and running through late-August, the pop-up at 175 Mott Street will carry designers like Joomi Lim, Mawi, Maria Black, Chromat, TL-180, Fleet Ilya, and more, with merchandise that includes jewelry and clutches. Take a gander through the gallery above for eleven of our favorite pieces that are probably more fit for you than mom—for that, we suggest Etsy's market in Williamsburg.
· Anthem Wares [Official Site]