Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Shoe Week: a five-day celebration of all things footwear, from the best new arrivals to our favorite places to shop for heels, flats, and everything in between.
- Art opening: Christian Louboutin, $1,095
boatyacht: Giuseppe Zanotti, $895
- Meeting to license her name to a cosmetics brand: Saint Laurent,
- Dining al fresco: Jimmy Choo, $995
- Parent-teacher conference: Valentino,
- Girls night out: B Brian Atwood, $45
- Juice cleanse pick-up: Charlotte Olympia,
- Garden party: Balenciaga,
- Daughter's third birthday party: Christian Louboutin,
- Charity dinner: Giuseppe Zanotti, $850
To close our special Shoe Week edition of Buy It Now, we present to you a trophy wife's spring shoe wardrobe. Pink and gold are her neutrals, with heel heights that are reserved for the straight-from-the-Bentley-to-the-dinner-table lifestyle. Click through our gallery for a look inside her shoe closet, as well as where she intends to wear her sparkly Valentino Mary Janes and cork platform Giuseppe Zanotti pumps.
· All Shoe Week 2013 coverage [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]