Welcome to Shoe Week: a five-day celebration of all things footwear, from the best new arrivals to our favorite places to shop for heels, flats, and everything in between.
- Art opening: Christian Louboutin, $1,095
boatyacht: Giuseppe Zanotti, $895
- Meeting to license her name to a cosmetics brand: Saint Laurent,
- Dining al fresco: Jimmy Choo, $995
- Parent-teacher conference: Valentino,
- Girls night out: B Brian Atwood, $45
- Juice cleanse pick-up: Charlotte Olympia,
- Garden party: Balenciaga,
- Daughter's third birthday party: Christian Louboutin,
- Charity dinner: Giuseppe Zanotti, $850
To close our special Shoe Week edition of Buy It Now, we present to you a trophy wife's spring shoe wardrobe. Pink and gold are her neutrals, with heel heights that are reserved for the straight-from-the-Bentley-to-the-dinner-table lifestyle. Click through our gallery for a look inside her shoe closet, as well as where she intends to wear her sparkly Valentino Mary Janes and cork platform Giuseppe Zanotti pumps.
· All Shoe Week 2013 coverage [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]