Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Shoe Week: a five-day celebration of all things footwear, from the best new arrivals to our favorite places to shop for heels, flats, and everything in between.
- Pink Lemonade: Dolce & Gabbanna Shocking + B Brian Atwood
- Sport Chic: Nordstrom Creamsicle + Tibi
- Tan Companion: Clinique Call My Buff<
- Sunset Hues: Deborah Lippmann Lara's Theme + Calvin Klein
- Modern Minimilist: Butter London Bobby Dazzler + Topshop
- The Seaside: Butter London Shandy + Madison Hardi
- Girl on Edge: Essie Lilacism + Rebecca Minkoff
- Color Sophisticate: Illamasqua Caress + Nicholas Kirkwood
- Otherworldly: Urban Outfitters Hologram Black + Loeffler Randall
"Pick your color." Three words that can lead to a terrifying scramble in front of a wall of hues at the nail salon. Don't fall back on the same boring red, or wind up with a sickly khaki green: go in to your next pedicure appointment with a plan. We've put together nine perfectly paired sandal and polish colors so you can start spring on the right foot.
· All Shoe Week 2013 coverage [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]