Welcome to Shoe Week: a five-day celebration of all things footwear, from the best new arrivals to our favorite places to shop for heels, flats, and everything in between.
- Christian Louboutin, $1,295
- Nicholas Kirkwood, $1,095
- Prada, $1,250
- Haider Ackermann, $2,375
- Christian Louboutin,
- Marni, $790
- Givenchy, $1.950
- Alexander McQueen, $1,360
- Giuseppe Zanotti, $1,450
- Kirna Zabête at Nine West, $99
- Prada, $950
- Alexander McQueen, $1,795
- Louboutin, $1,395
- Circus by Sam Edelman, $130
- Giuseppe Zanotti, $2,025
For day three of our special Shoe Week trend roundup, we present you with special-functioning footwear. To be exact, shoes that can double as weapons. Inspired by aggressively pointed pumps, the studded and spiked trend that won't go away, and the San Francisco Louboutin smackdown of 2012, we've culled fifteen pairs of shoes you can use for personal security.
Click through the gallery above for ammunition, including a giant Prada wedge that could give a serious black eye and a 3D skull-tipped Alexander McQueen peep-toe that would definitely render an attacker impotent.
· All Shoe Week 2013 coverage [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]
· Violent Louboutin Attack Leads to Internet Manhunt [Racked]