Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lela Rose Split-Neck Check Jacquard Dress in bright coral,
- J.Crew Jackie Cardigan in sea glass, $65
- B Brian Atwood Malika Pointy Toe Pumps in nude, $325 at Bloomingdale's
- Kate Spade Tweed Pierce Coat in pink, $698
- The Row Lizard Small Classic Shoulder Bag, $4,800 at Barney's
- Majorica Organic Man-Made Pearl Stud Earrings,
- Equipment Diem Tie Front in primrose, $184
- Gap Slim Cropped Pants in green geo, $50
- Prada 16P Sunglasses, $290 at ILORI
- David Yurman Pearl Necklace, $1,400 at Saks
Season six of Mad Men is fiiiiinally back this Sunday, and love her or hate her, we're wondering what Betty will be up to this season. Primarily, we're wondering if her style will leave its '50s heyday—Betts' glory years—and catch up to the '60s already.
The ex-Mrs. Draper's signature so far has been rooted in the hourglass silhouette with colors that rarely leave the Easter palette. Key accessories include pearls, structured handbags, and gloves for all occasions. In the garden, catch B in cropped pants and a tie-front shirt sporting white framed shades. Click through our gallery above for a modern interpretation of Betty's style to bide your time 'til Sunday eve.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]