Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Proenza Shouler PS13 Clutch in White, $1,175
- Fleet Ilya Tiny Cage Bag in Black, $950 at Opening Ceremony
- Topshop Clean Clip Backpack in Grey, $160
- Kzeniya Wild Calfskin Clutch, $244 at International Playground
- Collina Strada Roba Bag in Tropic, $143 at Article&
- Reece Hudson White Siren Mini Bag, $495 at Dagny + Barstow
- Imago-A Mini Shoulder Strap Bag in Black, $488 at Oak
- Valextra Isis Shopping Tote, $2,590 at Barneys
Say so long to slouchy and welcome in a new class of geometric handbags. Somewhere between "lady" and "spacelady," these angular options look extra fresh in bold black and white. From an itty-bitty Reece Hudson crossbody to a massive Valextra tote, click through for eight angular spring bags.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]