- Pierre Hardy x Nars Protective Pairs in Sharks, $30 for two, at Barneys
- Inglot Nail Enamel, $10
- Essie Go Ginza, $7.79 at Target
- Butter London Bossy Boots, $15 at Macy's
- Topshop Nails in Oyster,
- Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like Nail Polish, $17 at Blue Mercury
- L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Color in Orange You Jealous, $5.99 at CVS
- American Apparel Nail Laquer in Butter, $6
- Ciaté Paint Pot in Pepperminty, $15 at Lord & Taylor
- Ginger + Liz The Professional, $12 at Urban Outfitters
- Cirque Cape Liz, $13 at International Playground
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté La Laque Gris Deco,
Pause. Manicure check. Are you a.) winter windchapped with cuticles that need professional attention; b.) stuck to your cold-weather charcoal, navy, or plum hue; c.) pretending it's tropical time with some kind of vibrant red-orange? Get it together and accept that it's no longer winter but it sure ain't summer. Treat your nails thusly to an in-between shade: something with a hint of color, but a little subdued.
Red-addicts should give L'Oreal's creamy Orange You Jealous a try, girls that favor barely-there color ought to paint on a coat of American Apparel's Butter, and the somehow-I-always-find-my-way-to-neon chick can take it down just a notch with the Pierre Hardy x Nars high-contrast shades. Click through the gallery for all 14 pastel hues.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]