Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Distracted shoppers at Ikea have cash stolen [Carroll Gardens Patch]
· Retail flagship expected to replace MePa Pop Burger [Commercial Observer]
· A Crown Heights yoga studio modifies classes for Orthodox Jews [DNAInfo]
· Eva Chen tapped as a "special projects" consultant at Lucky [The Cut]
· Nobody freak out: Victoria's Secret is happy with Miranda Kerr [Fashionista]
· Relive the glory of Sassy on this Tumblr [SassyScan]