Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Girly: Loeffler Randall Rain Boots Slip On Bootie in shiny leopard, $150 + Urban Outfitters Heart
- Barneys New York Mini Paisley Umbrella, $220 + Jimmy Choo Cheshire Stirrup-Strap Rain Boot,
- Topshop Joules Wellibob Chelsea Boots, $70
- Sergio Rossi Wedge Rain Boot, $350 + Burberry Heritage Walking Umbrella,
- Burberry Belted Leather Detail Rain Boot, $425 + Urban Outfitters Printed Bubble Umbrella,
- Jeffrey Campbell Forecast Rain Boot, $70 + Dolce & Gabanna Skull Handle Umbrella,
- Marc Jacobs Black Rainboot, $35 + Topshop Camo Print Umbrella,
There's no way around it: April showers bring May flowers. Take charge of the rainy season and pick up some rubber boots you'll actually want to wear and an umbrella that makes you happy. We have seven suggested pairings for you here, from girly—a heart-printed umbrella from Urban Outfitters, a wedge boot from Sergio Rossi—to tough—a skull-handled Dolce & Gabanna umbrella, a treaded Marc Jacobs boot. Click through the gallery above and try to stay dry with a bit of style.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]