Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Courtney Love offers a rundown of her beauty routine [ITG]
· Guess is looking for its next Guess girl [WWD]
· Buzzfeed's DIY site has officially launched [Buzzfeed]
· How Vaunte is using connections to sell socialite's clothes [Fashionista]
· Vogue UK is the first to sign union code for models [Vogue UK]
· Walmart donates $1.6 million to train Bangladesh workers [HuffPo]
· Fashion retailers size up the e-commerce potential in Middle East [BoF]