On Sunday, stylist Kate Young's collaboration for Target officially launches. But even though celebs like Michelle Williams and Maggie Gyllenhaal showed up to last night's party, we're not expecting crowds of Prabal-proportion to line up at Target on Sunday.
The collab is cute, but mostly only appropriate if you have some sort of spring formal to attend. (Think shiny fabrics, lace, and big bows.) It's also geared young, with prints that include stars, roses, and animal print. The entire line ranges in price from $29.99 to $89.99 for clothes, and $14.99 to $49.99 for jewelry, shoes, and bags.
In the New York City area, you'll be able to find the collab at the following stores:
· East Harlem, 517 E. 117th Street, New York
· Queens Place, 8801 Queens Boulevard, Elmhurst
· Riverdale, 40 W. 225th Street, Bronx
· Bronx Terminal, 700 Exterior Street, Bronx NY
· Atlantic Terminal, 139 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn
· Brooklyn Junction, 1598 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn
· Jersey City, 100 14th Street, Jersey City
Head to our sister site to click through the lookbook in its entirety, and let us know in the comments below if you plan to stop by.
· The Kate Young for Target Lookbook Just Arrived [Racked]
· Target Shakes Up the Formula With New Designer Collab [Racked]