Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pixie Market Leaf Chandelier Earrings, $12
- nOir Spiked Stud Earrings, $45 at Bloomingdale'
- Urban Outfitters Deco Rhinestone Earring, $12
- Topshop Neon Perspex Stud Earrings,
- Target Teardrop Earrings in yellow, $7.99
- Forever 21 Iridescent Brust Swuare Studs in pink/dark grey, $2.80
- Loft Multicolored Stone Chandelier Earrings,
- Simply Vera Vera Wang Jet Simulated Crystal Drop Earrings in mint green, $22 at Kohl's
Lovers of the '80s, lovers of loud color, and lovers of statement accessories rejoice. This spring welcomes a bevy of super-duper-look-at-me earrings, ranging from clustered studs to collar bone-grazing chandeliers. We've gathered eight pairs of bold earrings that you can pick up now for an instant update between seasons. Everything on our list—which includes spikey nOir studs, pastel Loft chandeliers, and iridescent square studs from Forever 21—rings in at under $45, because you don't need to break the bank on this trend.
· Are Statement Earrings the New Nail Art? [Racked]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]