Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Uye Surana relaxed soft woven button-down, $68
- Love Hue Studio book lamp, $140
- Simply Curated candles, $20 to $60
- Verrier hand-painted cards, $5
- Stern Design Works Disks in Brass, White Bronze and Sterling Silver, $58 to $92 depending on metal. Smaller sizes are $36 to $46.
- Love Hue Studio Digibox, $999
- Elephant in the Attic Moby Dick book print, $95 (originally $115)
- Arza handbags, $95 to $175 (originally $125 to $225)
This weekend, Artist & Fleas will host a pop-up inside its own pop-up shop at Chelsea Market. For the event, they'll add ten additional vendors; according to an email, it'll be "chock full of hipster wares from Brooklyn and beyond including reclaimed housewares, headbands born from vintage textiles, book clocks and ipod speakers made from salvaged hardcover books and more."
Items for sale will also include vintage scarves re-purposed into bangles from Shantilly, leather handbags from Arza Design, and soy candles by Simply Curated. Click through the gallery above for an example from each, along with a handful of other designers. The bazaar will run from Saturday to Sunday, 10am to 7pm daily.
· Artists & Fleas Wins Most Hipster Superbowl Merch Award [Racked NY]
· Artist & Fleas [Official Site]