Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lululemon does/doesn't ask customers to bend over for pants refund [Jezebel]
· How Gilt's new dress shop will help the site stay relevant [Racked]
· Mary Katrantzou x Current/Elliott is now shoppable [My-Wardrobe.com]
· London's FNO is moving to Manchester [Telegraph]
· LVMH CEO Bernard Arnault is OBE official [WWD]
· How Chinese sites are adjusting to the ecommerce boom [WWD]