Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Clover Canyon Valley Print Dress in pink, $258 at Otte
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Asymmetric Draped Placket Dress in antique white, $525
- Suno Highneck Racerback Dress in acid rose, $595 at Bird
- Samuji Pisa Dress, $610 at Swords-Smith
- Eva Franco Genesis Dress in lemon, $410 at Eponymy
- Thakoon Addition Pocket Shirt Dress, $570
- Clu Lace Dress, $295 at A.Cheng
- Topshop Ribbed V Front Skater Dress in lemon,
- Tibi Ponte Shift Dress in lavender, $385
- Gentle Fawn Daydream Dress, $90 at Liberty House
- Diane von Furstenberg Thalia Dress in sea salt, $575
Depending on your religion—and your geographical proximity to your immediate family—you may or may not be spending this weekend celebrating a certain resurrection and/or tracking down colorful eggs hidden by a white bunny. Whether you're on the pew or in the garden, there's sure to be a lot of pastel going on. And hats.
As far as dressing for the occasion, we say get into the spirit and embrace the sorbet hues and the floral prints. To do so without looking like a four-year-old floating in a sea of tulle, check our gallery above. From a vibrant Clover Canyon mirror print to a white crocheted Diane von Furstenberg, we've got eleven Easter-worthy dresses fit for a grown-up.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]