Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kevyn Aucoin Expert lip color in Michavel, $34, Neiman Marcus
- Vincent Longo ‘Thinstick’ lipstick in Priscilla, $27, Nordstrom
- Rouge Dior lipstick in Garden Party, $32, Neiman Marcus
- Ka’oir lipstick in Rude Girl, $16.99, Ka’oir
- M.A.C. Cosmetics amplified crème lipstick in Violetta, $15, M.A.C.
- Smashbox ‘Love Me, Be Legendary’ Lipstick, $19, Nordstrom
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in Fuchs
- CoverGirl LipPerfection lipcolor in Flame, $6.99, Drugstore.com
- Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in Electric Orange, $7.49, Drugstore.com
- Lisi Cosmetics cream color lipstick in Cat Eyez, $8.90 Lisi Cosmetics
- Ilia lipstick in Pink Kashmir, $24, Net-a-Porter
- Illamsqua lipstick in Liable, $24, Sephora
Three things that are looking brighter this time of year: the weather, everyone's mood, and your lipstick. Temperatures are (slowly) beginning to rise, meaning it's time to trade the serious-minded lipsticks we've been wearing through fall and winter for brighter, bolder colors. Add some pep to your pucker with corals (Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids in Electric Orange), pinks (Ilia lipstick in Pink Kashmir), and of course, reds (Illamasqua lipstick in Liable). Take a gander at a few of our favorite shades in the gallery above.– Jihan Forbes
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]