Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Victoria's Secret Bandeau Top in purple punch and Double String Bottom in neon hot pink, $18.50-$34.50 each
- Manic Panic Amplified Semi-Permanent Hair Dye in hot hot pink, $15.49 at Ricky's NYC
- Lolli Tie-Dye One-Piece Swimsuit, $160 at Urban Outfitters
- Forever 21 Contrast Neon Athletic Shorts in orange/yellow, $15.80
- American Apparel Nylon Tricot Bikini Top in fluorescent yellow, $25
- Opening Ceremony x Spring Breakers Color Core wristband, $6 at Opening Ceremony
- Necessary Clothing Grunge Girl Denim Shorts in mint, $25.99
- Topshop Tie Dye Triangle Bikini,
- Mikoh Cape Town top and Tamarama bottom in ocean, $199 at Pesca
In order to have the best spring break of your life you need to dress the part. And that means no matching bikinis, at least three vibrant colors per outfit, and 90% bare skin at any given moment. At least, this is what we gather from the costuming of "Spring Breakers." Click through the gallery above to get the drunk-at-noon early-twenties beach look, including a tie dyed cutout suit from Lolli, pink hair via Manic Panic, and an essential Spring Breakers x Opening Ceremony rubber bracelet with the film's motto inscribed, Livestrong-style: Spring Break 4Ever Bitches.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]