Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A giant Altuzzara shoe covers The New Yorker Style Issue [Style.com]
· Cosmopolitan hires Shopbop's head stylist as fashion director [FWD]
· Coco Rocha sings and dances for Roberto Cavalli video [Grazia]
· Victoria Beckham bought a supermarket in London [InStyle]
· Milliner Philip Treacy launches a hat collection for children [Vogue UK]