Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Burberry Brit Stud-Embellished Sweatshirt, on sale for
- Zara Sweatshirt with Embroidered Sleeves in black, $79.90
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Cropped Rhinestone Sweatshirt,
- Mango Crystal Embellished Sweatshirt, $49.99
- J.Crew Jeweled Sweatshirt in navy, $118
- Givenchy Cutout Lace Sweatshirt, $1,620 at Barneys
- Pixie Market Fabrege Sweatshirt, $92
You probably don't want to break an actual sweat in this spring's update to the fancy sweatshirt trend. Surface details like embroidery, lace cutouts, and jewels contrast with trusty old terrycloth for the next level of sport-chic. From a lacey white Givenchy down to a navy Mango bedecked in crystals, we've got seven stunner sweats in the gallery above.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]