Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· An aqua spinning studio is opening on Franklin Street [Tribeca Citizen]
· Barry's Bootcamp to add three meals to its Fuel Bar [Well+GoodNYC]
· Net-a-Porter to begin selling beauty products [Racked]
· Kickstarter's highest grossing fashion campaign was for a hoodie [Kickstarter]
· The Digital Accessorie Showcase launches today [YouTube]