Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Jérôme Dreyfuss Momo crossbody bag in emerald, $500 at Zoë
- Otte Ombré Ellen Dress, $355
- Assembly x Neji Commu Leather Wrap Wristwatch in green, $328 at Assembly New York
- Monika Chiang Silk Sport Skirt in jungle, $210
- Bernhard Willhelm Collaboration x Uslu Airlines Nail Polish in OSM, JAG, and INN, $29 each, at Maryam Nassir Zadeh
- Vanessa Mooney Vignette Crystal Necklace in gold/emerald, $118 at Article&
- Lauren Moffatt Backspin Pintuck Top in green,
- Rodebjer Leather Belt in green, $90 at Bird
- Sea Leather Insert Crewneck Dress, $495 at Scoop NYC
- Lovelene Cross Body Shield Bag in green/black, $462 (from $578) at Cloak & Dagger
- Green Dot Earrings, $70 at A Cheng
Saint Patrick's Day is definitely a love it or leave it "holiday." If you're choosing to participate—with beer dyed green in Murray Hill or perhaps a rustic loaf of Irish soda bread at some hip restaurant no one in Murray Hill knows about—you're probably planning to dress the part.
We say ditch the tees proclaiming "Kiss Me," and the strands of green beads. Opt for a stylish green number you can wear well past St. Patrick's Day—emerald is Pantone's color of the year, after all—like Otte's ombré dress or Monika Chaing's sporty silk skirt. Click through the gallery above to survey our eleven picks for a decidedly more stylish St. Patty's Day.
· Angelina Jolie is Responsible for Pantone's Color of the Year [Racked]
· 10 Ways to Wear Pantone-Approved Emerald Green Makeup [Racked]
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]