Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Local shops making bank off this weekend's snowstorm [Crain's]?
· Anne Et Valentin eyewear is coming to Prince Street? [Bowry Boogie]
· NYC-based designers praise the Garment District [NPR]
· Backstage beauty bloggers respond to that NYT "exposé" [The Cut]
· Go behind the scenes for the Man Repellers' collab with PJK [Stylelist]
· Allow Nina Ricci to makeover your bed with new linens line [WWD]
· The season doesn't start until Prada releases a video [YouTube]
· The Vogue Festival speaker list gets more big names [Vogue UK]