Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rebecca Minkoff Best Friends iPhone Case Set, $58 at Piperlime
- C Wonder Hearts Aflutter Cuff, $58 each
- In God We Trust Valentine's Day Sweet Nothing Necklace, custom engraved $50-$60
- Fallon BFF ID Necklace Set, $150
- Catbird Alphabet Rings in gold, $96 each
- Venessa Arizaga Love You necklace, $180 at Kirna Zabete
- Urban Outfitters One for Me, One for You Friendship Bracelet Set, $14
- Kate Spade Creme de la Creme Idiom Necklace, $58
- Alex and Ani Best Friends Forever bracelets, set of two
- Fossil Wish Upon a Star Friendship Necklace Set,
"Best friend isn't a person, Danny. It's a tier." The wise words of Mindy Kaling—explaining why she has so many "best friends from college"—ring true this Valentine's season. In addition to shopping for your significant other, celebrate your BFF(s) with a little treat, and keep half for yourself.
For your best-friend-from-childhood, gift the classic '90s Best Friends broken heart as updated by Fallon in the form of a tough chic necklace. Your best-friend-who-lives-in-LA gets Rebecca Minkoff's take on the broken heart motif by way of an iPhone case (to support the bicostal iMessage habit). For the bestie you share the most inside jokes with, have In God We Trust engrave a custom message on a heart pendant, or spell out a secret message with Catbird's alphabet rings. Click through the gallery above for all ten V-day treats to satisfy your personal army of Bests.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]