Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Anne Hathaway apologizes for choosing Prada over Valentino [Vogue UK]
· Alexis Bittar designed Thierry Mugler's runway accessories [WWD]
· U.S. shoppers can now buy Gucci via the brand's mobile site [WWD]
· Behind the scenes with Moda Operandi at LFW [Refinery 29]
· Karl Lagerfeld's latest muse for Chanel is Tilda Swinton [Telegraph UK]