Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Eclectic by Tom Dixon Form Bowl Set, $90 for five, at ABC Carpet & Home
- Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board, $37.50 at Brooklyn Kitchen
- Libbey Champagne Coupe, $5 at Whisk
- Whirly-Pop Popcorn Maker, $29.95 at Sur La Table
- Anthropologie Leather Theorem Coasters, $42 for four
- Teroforma Scoop - Stab - Spread, $58 at the MoMA Design Store
- Fishs Eddy Stemless Flute, $2.95
- West Elm Bottles with Wood Stoppers, $19-$39
- Whisk Wine Thermos in Blanc, $25
- CB2 11-Piece Slate Serving Set, $17.95
The Oscars are on this Sunday and it's time to level up that hostess game. Whether you're having champagne and ripping the red carpet a new one in your PJ's or throwing a cocktail-attire-minimum bash replete with prediction prize packages, you can always up the party ante with a little Martha swag.
The entry-level hostess might want to start with stemless flutes from Fishs Eddy and CB2's super affordable serving set. If you're set on stemware and basic serving pieces, take it to the next level with Teroforma's clever Scoop-Stab-Spread utensils or a wine thermos from Whisk. And for the theme-happy hostess, invest in Tom Dixon's gold bowls for the chicest snack vessels imaginable and a set of Libbey champagne coupes in true Old Hollywood fashion. Click through our gallery above for all ten Oscars viewing party picks.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]
· How To Create Your Oscars Party Gift Bag for $50 [Racked]