Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Ten Over Ten in 016 Delancey, $18
- Le Metier de Beaute Summer Hues Nail Lacquer in Wild Ginger,
- Yves Saint Laurent La Laque Couture in Violine Surrealiste, $25 at Barneys
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics in Grandma, $10
- Sephora X The Electrics in Impulsive, $9.50
- Essie in Action, $8 at Duane Reade
- butter LONDON 3 Free Nail Lacquer in Brummie,
- Ginger + Liz in Better Off Without You, $12 at Urban Outfitte
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Indian Pink, $30 at Bloomingdale's
- Delfina Delettrez Make Your Finger Box in red, $400 at Opening Ceremony
The February personal style conundrum: can't stand to look at winter clothes any longer, can't justify spring purchases yet. That's where a bright manicure comes in—just a little something to add some pep to your step. We've picked ten bright nail hues straight from a late-summer sunset (on a deck over looking the city with friends and a cold one, naturally) to melt away your winter blues. Click through the gallery above for options ranging from a firey red by Ginger + Liz to a super-saturated violet by Yves Saint Laurent, along with eight other flashy picks.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]