Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Topshop Mexican Space Shift Holdall,
- Baggu Canvas Weekend Bag in sailor stripe, $72
- American Apparel Diagonal Strap Gym Bag in light vintage denim/natural, $48
- Filson Medium Duffle Bag in dark tan, $295 at Paragon Sports
- Coach Bleeker Debossed Stripe Duffle in navy/ocean, $689
- Longchamp Le Pilage in sun, $135
- Adidas by Stella McCartney Tennis Bag in white/run yellow, $200 at Adidas
- Forever 21 Patch Pocket Duffle bag in neon green, $28.80
- Herschel Supply Co. Novel Weekender Bag in black, $79 at Urban Outfitters
- Muji Foldable Boston Bag in green check, $59.95
Thank God it's Friday: President's Weekend Edition. A three-day weekend smack dab in the middle of winter calls for a getaway. Whether you booked tickets to Miami weeks ago or you're thinking it might be worth a last minute Bolt Bus ticket down to DC, you're going to need to pack all of your stuff up in something. We've rounded up ten travel bags that strike the balance between being big enough to carry a long weekend's worth of essentials, but small enough to breeze through TSA.
Click through the gallery above for a striped Baggu weekender, a sunny Longchamp classic, a boyish-cool Filson duffle and seven other carryalls ready for a bon voyage.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked NY]