Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Valentine's Day is tomorrow, and if you still have yet to pick up a bouquet, buy some lingerie, or actually figure out what the hell your boyfriend wants (besides the lingerie), we're here to help. Below are a few pointers for all your last-minute shopping needs, from where to buy unusual flowers to what gifts won't cost you more than $100.
For your boyfriend, girlfriend, or best friend:
· Problem Solved: What to Buy a Guy for Valentine's Day
· Ten Not-Cheesy Valentine's Day Gifts Under $100
· Valentine's Day Gifts to Share with Your Bestie
For a little something extra:
· Fifteen of New York City's Sexiest Lingerie Shops
· Nine Not-Scary Sex Shops to Check Out Before Valentine's Day