Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Opening Ceremony shills reissued DKNY gear with a video [Selectism]
· Cosmopolitan's fashion director exits after ten years [WWD]
· NBC and Hearst are rebranding G4 as "Esquire Network" [MediaBistro]
· MAC's Year of the Snake makeup is now shoppable [SheFinds]
· Oz The Great And Powerful inspires Nicholas Kirkwood's latest shoes [Vogue]