Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Kenzo x New Era Fitted Hat in red/green, $60 at Opening Ceremony
- B Brian Atwood Floral-Print Satin Bootie,
- Ana Romero Butterfly iPhone 4/4S Case, $45 at Barney's
- Proenza Schouler PS11 Clutch Hologram, $1,375
- Zara Embroidered Evening Bag, $79.90
- Urban Outfitters Kissimmee Rhinestone Bib Necklace, $24
- Kelly Wearstler Snake Print Scarf in aquamarine/sun/black, $215 at Kirna Zabête
- Part-Time Picnic Lips Red Leather Pouch, $196.00 at Creatures of Comfort
- Oak Amber Circleline Sunglasses, $140
- Topshop Skater Rib Beanie in orange,
- Tom Ford Christophe Sunglasses, $380 at Bloomingdale's
- Forever 21 Pointed Hologram Pumps in gunmetal, $24.80
We're closing in on the end of New York Fashion Week. In case you haven't had your picture taken by the street style paparazzi that is the entrance to Lincoln Center, and this is a priority of yours, we've gathered twelve accessories sure to have Tommy Ton drawn to you like a moth to your fashionable flame.
The rules of thumb for this season of street style stardom are simple: bright beanies, holographic bags, statement sunnies, and, of course, prints on prints on prints. Click through the gallery above for a lip-shaped pouch by Welcome Companions which you can store your Ana Romero encased iPhone in as you saunter up to Milk Studios in your wildly printed B Brian Atwood booties. More is more, ladies and gents.
· All Fashion Week Street Scenes [Racked NY]
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]