Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
· How Yumi Kim's store owner conquered uptown and downtown retail
· See fragrance brand Juniper Ridge turn Brooklyn trees into bottled scents
· Ten short and chic puffer coats that won't swallow you whole
· 25 cute gifts under $100 for all the women in your life
· Winter skin and beauty tips from Fresh's co-founder
· Offbeat gifts currently on the shelves at Kiosk in Soho
· From sneakers to wingtips, where to shop for men's shoes in New York City