Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- LL Bean Signature
- Wooden Sleepers Vintage Finds, $10-$125
- Ursa Major
- Red Wing Exclusive Boots, $320
- Alexander Olch Ties, $130
- Faribault Woolen Mills Co.
- Lotuff $1,200 Leather Backpack (with free monogramming)
- Carson Street Clothiers Shirts $155-$165
- Grewn & Sewn Gifts, $5-$185
- Freemans Sporting Club Suits $1,100-$1,300
- Steven Alan
- New Balance Limited Edition London Sneakers, $200-$300
- Digby & Iona Jewelry, $30-$250
- Shinola Watches, $475-$950
- Filson Accessories, $48-$185
- Hodinkee Watch Rolls, $110
- Todd Snyder x Champion Limited Edition Reverse Weave Sweatshirt, $175
- LL Bean Signature Limited Edition Tote Bags, $75
This weekend, the Pop Up Flea returns to New York City. Founded by Michael Williams and Randy Goldberg, the event is a menswear "meeting of the minds," in the sense that each vendor is given free reign to create a miniature store and peddle their goods as they see fit.
The merchandise, which ranges from current to vintage, isn't just the usual off-the-rack picks. A lot of the brands bring one-of-a-kind products or team up with other labels to create exclusive collabs. This year, the flea is teaming up with the e-commerce site East Dane to offer some of the goods online through December 29th.
As for what to shop, there's a little bit of everything here, including home goods, accessories, suits, furniture, and bicycles. Some of the menswear brands you'll find are Carson Street Clothiers, Freemans Sporting Club, Todd Snyder, and LL Bean Signature. Besides clothing, grooming products and accessories from BillyKirk, Ernest Alexander, Digby & Iona, and Baxter of California will also be available.
Some of the exclusives we came across when the flea opened today are a packed grooming kit from Ursa Major and Topo Designs, Red Wing Heritage 4585 Logger Boots (which have never been offered in the USA before), canvas Hodinkee Watch rolls, and a made-to-measure shirt collaboration between Gitman Bros Vintage and Hill-Side Shirts.
Prices range from $5 for accessories to $85,000 for a vintage Rolex watch. The flea will be open until 8pm tonight, from 11am to 7pm tomorrow, and from 12pm to 6pm on Sunday, at 82 Mercer Street.
· Pop Up Flea [Official Site]