Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Pilcro Quilted Puffer Jacket, $168 at Anthropologie
- Patagonia Prow Down Jacket in Black, $229 at REI
- Comptoir des Cotonniers Mademoiselle Plume, $145
- Moncler Aurone in Light Grey, $1,070
- Uniqlo Ultra Light Down Printed Vest in Brown, $49.90
- Steven Alan Nanette Leather Down Jacket,
- Sacai Racoon Fur Puffer Jacket, $4,702 at Kirna Zabete
- Aqua Puffer Motorcycle Jacket in Black, $138.60 (from $1
- NUMPH Bright Idea Puffer, $125 at Urban Outfitters
- J.Crew Excursion Quilted Vest in Stripe, $138
- Lole Celine Jacket, $260 at Equinox
Avoid looking like the abominable snowman in effort to stay warm this season by enlisting a slim, style-conscious puffer. The market is lush with options from vests for layering to styles finished in leather and even a raccoon fur peplum puffer from Sacai (pick that bad boy up at Kirna Zabete).
After the jump, have a look at eleven of the chicest puffers around, from a splurge-y brocade Moncler to an affordable moto style you can scoop up at Bloomingdale's.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]