Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Unsurprisingly, it was mayhem at Saks' shoe dept. yesterday [The Shophound]
· The Strand did record sales numbers pre-Christmas [Crain's]
· One of Tiger Woods' mistresses opened a kid's store [Westside Rag]
· Inside Zarin Fabrics' new showroom [The Lo-Down]
· Another Bangladesh garment factory burns down [WWD]
· Hanes threatens to sue Canadian hummus manufacturer [ABC]