Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Degen Mildcase Boot, $320 at VFILES
- Tretorn Skerry Spritz Vinter Rain Boots, $75 at REI
- Topshop Murry Hiker Cuff Boots, $84
- Prada Spazzolato Lux Loafers, $840 (from $1,200)
- Patagonia Activist Mid in Tidal Teal, $100
- Däv Seattle, $75 at Limelight Market Place
- Marni Leather Double-Buckle Military Boots, $742 (f
- Massimo Dutti Combined Leather Boot, $245
- Jimmy Choo Jai Short Rain Boot,
- No. 6 5" Pull on Shearling Boot on Mid Heel, $340
The snow is sticking, neglected sidewalks are icy, and you're really testing the waters of your health insurance coverage by tromping around in footwear that isn't treaded. Fret not, we've rounded up ten cold weather boots for dominating the city streets—and beyond. The selection runs the gamut from classic Tretorn and No. 6 boots lined in fuzzy clouds to statement-makers like those from Degen above. Click through for all ten.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]