Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rihanna turns three bedrooms in her Soho penthouse into closets [Page Six]
· More about saving Jerry's newsstand on Astor and Lafayette [EV Grieve]
· There's a guy at the Bedford Ave L stop covered in wrapping paper [Gothamist]
· Uncovering UWS toy store The Last Wound-Up [West Side Rag]
· After animal cruelty surfaces, ASOS halts production of angora [Vogue UK]
· How stretch jeans ruined the way we print money [WaPo]
· Why H&M hasn't fully capitalized on its high-fashion collabs [BoF/Reuters]