Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Costume diamond and crystal faux necklace, $75
- Armani silver blazer (size 6), $175; Christian Lacroix silver skirt (small), $125
- Fur capelet, $150; faux silver bracelet, $35; Ralph Lauren faux silver link chain, $85; and vintage Gucci brown clutch, $450
- Chinchilla and wool coat, $850—$1200
- Moon drops glasses, circa 1932, 6 for $95; silver plated tray, $40
- Vintage chrome carafes, circa 1930s, $65 each
- Velvet and silk pillows, $30 each
Looking to do some good while spending your holiday bonus? The Society Boutique (formerly the MSKCC Thrift Shop) is hosting their Winter Wonderland Sale. Running from now until Christmas Eve, shoppers can pick up vintage offerings whose proceeds directly benefit the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Each shopper can participate in the Wonderland Drawing to receive a potential discount on their purchase, and there will be special offerings for their Winter Solstice Sale on December 21.
Want to know what's in store before you shop? Check out the photos after the jump with a sample of their offerings and prices.
·Shop Vintage, Fight Cancer on the Upper East Side [Racked NY]
·The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center Thrift Shop [Official Website]