Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Got time to kill before brunch, or in-between your Sunday shopping? Check out the recommended weekend reading list below.
Kiosk. Photo by Driely S
· Where to holiday shop for difficult people, all at once
· Pop-up shops aren't going anywhere, and here's why
· Ten places to shop for inexpensive holiday party dresses
· Video: how to recreate Drybar's signature wavy curls at home
· Why this home goods store in Ditmas Park is named after hoarders
· How the city's hottest trainer stays fit and beautiful
· Think out of the box with these creative experience gifts