Buy It Now: Exfoliate from head to toe
- A dry exfoliator you mix with water for the perfectly customizable consistancey. Meow Meow Tweet Walnut Oat Exfoliant, $18 at Freckle.
- This mask—loaded with argan oil and rhassoul clay from Morocco—washes off with killer exfoliating power, sucking impurities from the skin and replacing them with nourishing minerals. Kahina Beauty Antioxidant Mark,
- Save yourself the airfare and transport the Dead Sea and its magic to your shower (as a two-minute scrub) or bath (in lieu of mineral salts). Ahava Liquid Dead Sea Salt, $22.50 at C.O. Bigel
- The all-natural, cherry-flavored train to smooth winter lip city. Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub, $18 at Bite Beauty Lab.
- A good ol' fashioned scrub specifically for the combination/oily set. Palladio Pore Refining Facial Scrub, $11 at Ulta.
- If you share a bed with a significant other, you know the common courtesy of keeping your heels hydrated. Might as well smell like peppermint while you're at it. Bliss Foot Patrol,
- Targeted treatment for sun damage, rosacea, acne, and other skin issues that require hydration and cell renewal hand-in-hand with dead cell removal. Somme Institute Transport,
- A substantial cream option that does all of the heavy-duty scrubbing without harsh side effects or fake-y ingredients. Origins Modern Friction Exfoliator,