Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- A dry exfoliator you mix with water for the perfectly customizable consistancey. Meow Meow Tweet Walnut Oat Exfoliant, $18 at Freckle.
- This mask—loaded with argan oil and rhassoul clay from Morocco—washes off with killer exfoliating power, sucking impurities from the skin and replacing them with nourishing minerals. Kahina Beauty Antioxidant Mark,
- Save yourself the airfare and transport the Dead Sea and its magic to your shower (as a two-minute scrub) or bath (in lieu of mineral salts). Ahava Liquid Dead Sea Salt, $22.50 at C.O. Bigel
- The all-natural, cherry-flavored train to smooth winter lip city. Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub, $18 at Bite Beauty Lab.
- A good ol' fashioned scrub specifically for the combination/oily set. Palladio Pore Refining Facial Scrub, $11 at Ulta.
- If you share a bed with a significant other, you know the common courtesy of keeping your heels hydrated. Might as well smell like peppermint while you're at it. Bliss Foot Patrol,
- Targeted treatment for sun damage, rosacea, acne, and other skin issues that require hydration and cell renewal hand-in-hand with dead cell removal. Somme Institute Transport,
- A substantial cream option that does all of the heavy-duty scrubbing without harsh side effects or fake-y ingredients. Origins Modern Friction Exfoliator,
Oh, winter, the things you do to the city girl's skin: chapped lips, wind-whipped face, legs and arms crying out for salvation in the form of lotion. Before you even think about re-hydrating, you need to get dead skin cells outta the game, literally leveling the playing field. We've rounded up eight of our favorites to get the exfoliating job done, from head to toe.
· All Buy It Now posts [Racked NY]