Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Shinola Runwell Mesh-Bracelet Men's Watch in Blue,
- Daniel Wellington Watch in Rose Gold/Dark Brown, $235 at Teich
- Timex Gunmetal Easy Reader in Silver, $65
- Mondaine Evo Bold, $275 at Tourneau
- Swatch Blue Rebel, $70
- Jack Spade Primary Hand Watch in Black, $98
- Tissot Carson Stainless Steel Watch, $325 at Lord & Taylor
- Nixon The Quad Surplus, $125 at Barneys
While your phone might be your usual way of checking the time, it's not the classiest nor the fastest. While technology has advanced there's something to be said for the watch. The timeless accessory is the gentlemen's way of telling time—without reaching into a pocket to fish out a phone. We've rounded up eight watches that can help you leave your phone tucked away while keeping time at an arm's length.—Mickey Sery
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]