Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another report from day one of the Dolce & Gabbana sale [MAS]
· Orchard Street shops posing as turn-of-the-century businesses [Bowery Boogie]
· "Stop 7-Eleven" sign on Avenue A store takes on many forms [EV Grieve]
· Here's the first J.Crew TV commercial [Fashionista]
· Confirmed: Google floating barge to be invite-only showroom [Racked SF]
· Jessica Alba on motherhood, style, and The Honest Company [RATB]