Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- Y-3 Lux Gloves in Black, $175
- Orvis Deerskin and Fleece Shooting Gloves in Walnut, $79
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Mozart Leather Gloves in Black, $295 at Opening Ceremony
- Carhartt WIP Leather Lined Gloves in Brown, $89
- Polo Ralph Lauren Quilted Racing Gloves in Black, $88
- Orley Camo Gloves in Taupe, $295 at Bergdorf Goodman
- Chester Jeffries Combo Gloves in Navy/Black, $195 at Barneys
- Coach 3-In-One Deerskin Glove in Mahogany/Charcoal, $198
- Burberry Check Wool Gloves in Dark Charcoal Check, $250
- GII Cashmere Lined Gloves in Conker,
It's officially super cold, and knit gloves are no longer going to cut it in the wind. Now's the time to upgrade to a pair of everyday, sophisticated leather gloves, because mittens aren't really an option after a certain age bracket. After the jump, see pairs from Coach, Burberry, Y-3, and seven other brands to help your hands warm this winter.
· All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]