Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Bon Appetit Wooden Serving Tray by Richwood Creations, $62
- Pine Wood Victor Shaving Kit by Son of a Sailor, $56
- Creamer + Sugar Bowl Set by Rosslab, $38
- Whiskey in the Jar Soy Candle by Witch City Wicks, $18
- Echo Blue Pendleton Pillow by Scout & Whistle, $75
- Cherry Wood NYC Coaster Set by Richwood Creations, $30
- Gold Beni Necklace by Andrea Bocchio Jewelry, $98
- Flake Mini Bowls, $16. Perfect for anyone who's sign is Cancer.
- Looks like Mr. T Toddler T-Shirt by Mi Cielo, $25
Brika, an online marketplace that sells handmade goods from all over the country, has opened a pop-up shop inside the Free & The Brave store at the Paramount Hotel. A selection of the site's home goods, jewelry, accessories, and clothing have been arranged by The Coveteur, based on who you need to buy for: him, her, foodies, little ones, and your gracious holiday party hosts.
There's even a special collection of gifts for each sign in the zodiac, culled by fashion's favorite astrologer Susan Miller. Keep in mind that you won't be able to pick up a gift, pay for it, and walk out—instead, you can scope out the goods in person, order them online while at the store, and they'll be delivered straight to your apartment.
The merchandise ranges from upgraded Etsy-style crafts to apparel from Otte and Journelle, as well as two polar opposites: BluePrint cleanses and Karlie's Kookie's, the model's line of baked goods for Momofuku Milk Bar. Check out a few gifts available after the jump.
· Brika [Official Site]
· 15 of the Best Holiday Pop-Up Shops to Check Out This Season [Racked NY]