Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to Guys Buys, our weekly segment dedicated to our male readers and the ladies who shop for them. Each week, our Menswear Specialist Mickey Sery will bring a roundup of seasonal products for men—whether you need some style assistance or just like to shop.
- L.L. Bean Signature Medium Zipper Duffle in Kindling, $150
- TUMI Santa Monica Bashford Leather Duffel in Asphalt, $895
- Aether Men's Canvas Travel Bag in Discovery Green, $395
- Herschel Novel Duffel in Burgundy, $79.95 at Paragon Sports
- BillyKirk Large 20" Carryall in Navy, $374 at Bonobo's Guideshop
- Filson Medium Duffel Bag in Tan, $325 at Steven Alan
- WANT Les Essentiels de la Vie Hartsfield Weekender Tote in Black, $395 at Barney's
- Ernest Alexander Bedford Canvas Overnight Bag in Camo, $395
- Haerfest Overnight Duffel in Black on Black, $439 at Unis
- Y-3 Mobility Duffel 2 in Black, $385
Traveling around the holidays is a surefire way to get stressed out, but one of the easiest ways to avoid that is making sure your luggage doesn't need to be checked. It saves time, baggage fees, and playing that horrid game of grab-the-bag at the luggage carousel. (It's also a smart way to ensure a smooth transition if a flight get cancelled and you have to fly standby.) Check out ten bags from Billykirk, Tumi, Y-3 and more to keep your trips hassle free.
·All Guys Buys Posts [Racked NY]