Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Mackage Viola sample wool coat, $210
- Mackage Robbie leather, $330
- Mackage Peaches coat, $420
- Mackage Liz T down coat, $480
- Mackage Boa red coat sample, $246
- Mackage Effie coat, $345
- Mackage Bette coat, $335
- Mackage Nixie sample, $225
- Mackage Ginette wool/leather coat, $440
- Mackage Boat wool coat, $475
- Mackage Vanf camel wool and leather sleeve coat, $440
- Soia & Kyo Belinda coat, $200
- Mackage Ingrid leather puffer, $486
- Soia & Kyo Reina coat, $240
- Mackage Sophie B sample, $246
- Soia and Kyo Brody men's coat, $200
- Soia & Kyo coats for men
- Soia & Kyo Zafina coat, $200
- Soia & Kyo Bree coat, $220
- Mackage Roe wool and leather jacket, $246
- Mackage Luella, $156 (one of two samples)
- Mackage Adelise coat sample, $342
- Mackage Connie sample coat, $355
- Soia & Kyo leather gloves, $40
The annual Mackage sample sale returns at the perfect time—the cold air's settling in for winter and everyone's looking for the perfect coat to keep warm. The sale offers a vast selection of luxury puffers, wool coats (lots with leather trimmings), and leather jackets, for 30% to 50% off for both men and women.
The sale also includes coats from sister brand Soia & Kyo, which occupy the first room, while the larger of the two rooms is stocked with Mackage. All coats are marked with their retail prices and discounted prices. Samples will only show one price, from which you'll take 40% off for the sale price.
The price range for Mackage is between $350 and $600, while Soia & Kyo ranges between $200 and $320. Light jackets from spring collection can be found under $200, although they're not plentiful.
We spotted several styles from past collections including the Robbie leather jacket for $330 (was $550), the long white Liz T down jacket for $480 (was $685), and a super nice wool camel jacket with leather sleeves for $440 (was $650). See the photo gallery above for more styles and prices.
Sizes for the coats range from XXS to XL. We spotted plenty of pieces in small and x-small, but mediums and larges weren't plentiful. Make sure you try on the coats, as the sizes vary differently per style. Large floor to wall mirrors are available.
Mackage's men's section occupies two full racks, and includes puffers, wool coats, light nylons jackets, and leather jackets. For accessories, there are gloves from Soia & Kyo for $40, but no other accessories are at the sale. There will be some restocking and all styles are already on display. The sale runs through Saturday, from 10am to 8pm. Cash and credit cards accepted.—Hsini
· Dealfeed: Mackage [Racked NY]
· What to Do, Where to Shop, and What to Buy This Week [Racked NY]
· 37 Remaining Sample Sales to Shop This Month [Racked NY]